How to use the remote collaboration feature in TVU Producer
The remote collaboration feature allows the TVU Producer user to create a live show and share the live show with the production team members.
To use the Collaboration feature in TVU Producer, complete the following steps:
1. Create a program in Workbench.
2. Click the three dots “…” in the program window that you want to share.
3. Select Share from the menu.
4. Enter your collaborator’s producer account email address in the ‘Share pop-up window’ and click Send.
Note: The collaborator must have a registered producer account to participate.
5. The collaborator can now open a browser window and log in to TVU Producer. The shared program displays in the Workbench screen along with any previously created programs.
Watch our Youtube Tutorials
You can watch more tutorials on TVU Producer and other solutions on our YouTube channel.
About TVU Producer
Visit TVU Producer page to learn all the capabilities of this live cloud-based video production solution, requiring no hardware or software installation.
TVU Producer is used by both amateurs and industry professionals to produce thousands of live events remotely. It also includes multi-camera live streaming, graphic overlays, video recording and simultaneous output to social media platforms, CDN and SDI for flexible content output.