How to schedule a program
TVU Channel makes it simple to program your channel. Once you have imported your content from the TVU Channel interface, you can program your channel in a few simple steps.
How to schedule a program in TVU Channel:
- Click Scheduler at the top of the window.
- Click the Media tab in the left panel. your custom folder structure for organizing your recorded media displays.
- Click a folder and select a file.
- Drag the file to the calendar panel and drop it into a desired playout date and time.
- To run more than once, simply repeat the process and drag the file to desired additional dates and times.
- If your program is part of a normally recurring schedule, go to “How to create a program template.”
Take me to the next How-to for Channel.
Watch our YouTube Tutorials
Watch product tutorials for all TVU products on our YouTube channel.
About TVU Channel
TVU Channel is a cloud streaming service created by TVU Networks that completely revolutionizes creating, managing, operating, and monetizing a 24/7 digital channel. Using cellular bonding and low latency features, broadcasters & producers alike can manage remote productions and multi-camera live streaming with ease. Our zero infrastructure environment has massively reduced the time, cost, and complexity of creating custom channels. In addition to creating new content channels, many broadcasters use Channel as a backup for their television stations Master Control.