How to use the clip recording feature in TVU Producer
TVU Producer automatically records your entire broadcast. In addition, you can create clips of your program while your broadcast is still live and save them to the TVU Cloud drive for easy access.
How to use the clip recording feature during a live broadcast:
- Clip the Record tab in the left navigation menu. The Record marker panel opens.
- Enter a Marker name.
- To begin recording your clip click the Mark in button.
- To stop recording click the Mark out button.
- The clip is saved to your TVU Cloud folder along with the entire recording.
- Go to the Producer Workbench, click the Cloud Record tab, and navigate to the clip.
- A list of recorded file folders display by name and date. Open the folder for your broadcast.
- To save your clip to your local drive, open the PGM output folder, hover your mouse over the recorded clip, and click the Download button.
Take me to the next How-to for Producer.
Watch our Youtube Tutorials
Watch product tutorials for all TVU products on our YouTube channel.
About TVU Producer
TVU Producer is a cloud-based live streaming solution for live video production and live broadcasts. Create multi-camera live streaming programs in minutes, include live audience interactions, and easily manage live video productions with low latency. Add graphics, mix audio, and safely live stream on any platform with one click.