How to create a Schedule Template in TVU Channel
TVU Channel allows you to create a new Schedule template and save the day’s programming schedule as a schedule template. Apply the schedule template to your calendar for as many future days as you wish without recreating your program each time.
To create a Schedule Template:
- Click Scheduler at the top of the window.
- Click the Schedule Template tab in the left panel.
- Click the Plus icon.
- Select Weekly or Daily from the drop-down menu, then enter a Name for your template.
- Click the Next button, then drag-and-drop the desired programs and media into the calendar view.
- Click Save to save your new template and click Cancel to exit the template builder. Your new Schedule template is selectable in the Schedule template folder list.
- To edit your template, click the Edit icon to the right of the template name in the folder list.
Take me to more How-to’s for Channel.
Watch our YouTube Tutorials
Watch product tutorials for all TVU products on our YouTube channel.
About TVU Channel
TVU Channel is a cloud streaming service created by TVU Networks that completely revolutionizes creating, managing, operating, and monetizing a 24/7 digital channel. Using cellular bonding and low latency features, broadcasters & producers alike can manage remote productions and multi-camera live streaming with ease. Our zero infrastructure environment has massively reduced the time, cost, and complexity of creating custom channels. In addition to creating new content channels, many broadcasters use Channel as a backup for their television stations Master Control.