How to change TVU Channel Settings in Workbench
You can use TVU Channel Workbench interface to perform your basic channel management functions and access other advanced features.
To start a new channel or stop a channel:
- Click +Create a New Channel in the Workbench interface to start a new channel.
- If your channel is running, Click the three-dot icon.
- Click the Disable Power icon to stop the channel.
To access advanced channel features in the Settings menu:
- Click the three-dot icon in the top right corner of the channel to open the Settings menu.
- Click the Share option to add collaborators to help manage your channel. Then, enter the TVU account names of collaborators in the Collaboration window to share channel management with them.
- Click the AsRun log option to see a list of events in your Channel. You can click the Details link to the right of any event for additional information.
- Click the Settings option to modify your channel’s settings.
- Click the Enable Power icon to enable your channel for output.
- Click Delete to delete this channel. Next, click Confirm to delete the channel. Please note that this will delete the channel logs and other data which cannot be recovered.
Take me to more How-to’s for Channel.
Watch our YouTube Tutorials
Watch product tutorials for all TVU products on our YouTube channel.
About TVU Channel
TVU Channel is a cloud streaming service created by TVU Networks that completely revolutionizes creating, managing, operating, and monetizing a 24/7 digital channel. Using cellular bonding and low latency features, broadcasters & producers alike can manage remote productions and multi-camera live streaming with ease. Our zero infrastructure environment has massively reduced the time, cost, and complexity of creating custom channels. In addition to creating new content channels, many broadcasters use Channel as a backup for their television stations’ Master Control.