How to add a Grid source into TVU Producer
How to add a Grid source to your TVU Producer:
- Click the + Add source icon in the source window. The ‘Add source’ window opens.
- Click Grid in the left navigation menu.
- To sort your Grid selections in the “Add Grid Source” list, click the A-Z icon in the Search field. Available selections display a green dot.
- Select a source from the ‘Add Grid source’ list and click the button.
- The selected Grid source displays in the Producer source window.
- Click the source window in Producer to move it into the preview window.
- To add more Grid sources, repeat the process.
- To remove your Grid source, click the “…” in the preview window and select Remove.
Take me to the next How-to for Producer.
Watch our Youtube Tutorials
Watch product tutorials for all TVU products on our YouTube channel.
About TVU Producer
TVU Producer is a cloud-based live streaming solution for live video production and live broadcasts. Create multi-camera live streaming programs in minutes, include live audience interactions, and easily manage live video productions with low latency. Add graphics, mix audio, and safely live stream on any platform with one click.