How to extend the battery life of a TVU One using the TVU POWERPAC Li-ion external battery.
TVU One v-mount battery installation
Extend the battery life of the TVU One using the TVU POWERPAC or POWERPAC 2 Li-ion external batteries.
To install the hot-swappable POWERPAC Li-ion battery onto the TVU One backpack’s v-mount plate, complete the following steps:
1. Locate the power switch and 4-level power indicator on the front faceplate just below the OLED screen.
2. To power On the POWERPAC, press the power switch. Battery current, voltage, capacity, USB-A, and USB-C output voltage displays on the OLED screen.
3. Ensure your POWERPAC Li-ion battery is charged using one of the following charging methods:
– Use a 5V/2A cellphone adapter to charge the TVU POWER-PAC from a micro-USB port.
– Use a charger that supports a PD fast charging protocol from a USB-C port.
– Use a professional 16.8V camera charger to charge the TVU POWERPAC from the V-Lock or D-Tap port.
4. Open the TVU One backpack to expose the v-mount plate.
5. Slide the POWERPAC Li-ion battery onto the plate with the power button oriented up from left to right until the battery snaps into place.
Powering smartphones and laptops
The robust TVU POWERPAC Li-ion battery can also be used to power a laptop and smartphone simultaneously using the integrated USB C, USB micro, and USB type A interface.
To power your laptop or smartphone, complete the following steps:
1. Ensure your POWERPAC Li-ion battery is charged.
2. To power your smartphone from the POWERPAC, connect the smartphone USB connector to the POWERPAC USB A port.
3. To power your laptop from the POWERPAC, connect the USB connector from the laptop to the POWERPAC USB A port.
Watch our Youtube Tutorials
You can view a more in-depth video overview with our TVU One transmitter on our Youtube channel.
About TVU One
Visit the TVU One page to learn all the capabilities of the next level of live video transmission with the TVU One 4K. Deliver full broadcast quality 4K, 10-bit true 60fps HDR video at as low as 3Mbps with proven patented Inverse StatMux Plus technology, IS+. It’s also able to transmit live 1080p60 HDR at as low as 800Kbps.