How to integrate a Singular Live graphic:
1. Click the Overlay icon in the left navigation menu and click the Singular/URL tab.
2. Click Authenticate and log in to your account. The dynamic overlay selections from Singular Live display.
3. Select an overlay from the list.
4. To edit a selected overlay, click the edit icon in the thumbnail. The overlay properties panel opens at the bottom of the screen and the editable composition blocks display.
5. Select the Fullscreen composition block and click the edit icon. The edit panel opens. If you edit the block, click the Update button to save your changes.
6. Click the Overlay Cut button to move your changes to the Program window.
7. Repeat the process to add additional composition blocks to your production.
8. To remove an overlay, deselect the composition block and click the Overlay Cut button again to refresh the Program screen.
9. To exit your Singular Live account, click Unbind at the bottom of the screen. Then, click Unbind in the pop-up window.
How to integrate a graphic URL:
1. Click the Overlay icon in the left navigation menu and click the Singular/URL tab. Then, click Input URL.
2. Open your Singular Live console and select a graphic from the Overlay Name list.
3. Click the Share drop-down menu. Then, select and copy the overlay URL and close the window.
4. In the Singular/URL tab, paste the graphics URL in the provided box and click Done.
5. The linked graphic displays as a selection and is directly cut into the Program window.
6. To edit and select additional graphic URLs, go back to the Singular Live console and repeat the process.
You can watch more tutorials on TVU Producer and other solutions on our YouTube channel.
Visit TVU Producer page to learn all the capabilities of this live cloud-based video production solution, requiring no hardware or software installation.
TVU Producer is used by both amateurs and industry professionals to produce thousands of live events remotely. It also includes multi-camera live streaming, graphic overlays, video recording and simultaneous output to social media platforms, CDN and SDI for flexible content output.
The Picture-in-Picture (PIP) feature allows the user to display a small source window on top of your live transmission.
Use TVU Producer to synchronize up to 4 video sources and switch between them for frame synchronized output.
How to add a Quad-view custom video source and how to change a custom video from a Quad-view to Dual-view.