Important: To display your TVU One source in Producer, You must first contact TVU Support to pair your pack to your Producer account.
How to add a TVU One source:
1. Click + Add source in the source window.
2. Click Pack from the left menu.
3. Select your pack source from the ‘Add Pack source’ list and click the button.
4. Your source displays in the Preview window.
5. Click the button to take your source live.
You can watch more tutorials on TVU Producer and other solutions on our YouTube channel.
Visit TVU Producer page to learn all the capabilities of this live cloud-based video production solution, requiring no hardware or software installation.
TVU Producer is used by both amateurs and industry professionals to produce thousands of live events remotely. It also includes multi-camera live streaming, graphic overlays, video recording and simultaneous output to social media platforms, CDN and SDI for flexible content output.