Receive and produce live feeds from TVU Grid, our solution for multi-point video distribution.
Here you’ll learn how to receive in TVU Producer live feeds from TVU Grid, our powerful point-to-multipoint live video distribution solution.
To add a Grid source to your TVU Producer session, complete the following steps:
1. Click the + Add source icon in the source window. The ‘Add source’ window opens.
2. Click Grid in the left navigation pane.
3. Select a source from the ‘Add Grid source’ list and click the button.
4. The selected source displays in the source window.
5. After you add a source, click the source window to move it into the preview window.
6. To add more sources, repeat the process.
7. To remove your Grid source, click the “…” in the preview window and select Remove.
You can watch more tutorials on TVU Producer and other solutions on our YouTube channel.
Visit TVU Producer page to learn all the capabilities of this live cloud-based video production solution, requiring no hardware or software installation.
TVU Producer is used by both amateurs and industry professionals to produce thousands of live events remotely. It also includes multi-camera live streaming, graphic overlays, video recording and simultaneous output to social media platforms, CDN and SDI for flexible content output.