You can quickly follow the latest Partyline updates and features and view them in Partyline.
Click the in the top-right main navigation pane. The What’s New panel from within Partyline opens.
The What’s New panel includes the following information:
– Partyline versions/build information and environment updates.
– Partyline build information is also available when you mouse over the TVU Partyline logo in the top-left main navigation pane.
– Supported TVU receivers and packs.
– Supported TVU Anywhere Apps and smart device types and software requirements.
– Browser requirements
– The latest feature releases.
You can view more in-depth video tutorials with TVU Partyline on our Youtube channel.
Visit the TVU Partyline page to learn all the capabilities of the TVU Partyline is a Real-Time Interactive Layer (RTIL) that can operate with several TVU solutions. It uses TVU’s patented IS+ transmission protocol to ensure broadcast-quality video and audio, as well as signal resiliency throughout a TVU Partyline session over the public internet, regardless of the number of participants.