1. Log in to the TVU Server Web User interface using your credentials.
2. Click Port Test on the main navigation page.
3. Click on the Networks Diagnostics page.
4. In the Alert pop-up dialog, click Yes.
5. Wait for the button to display at the top of the screen.
6. Click to test an individual port or click to test all ports in the Inbound or Outbound port panel.
7. During the test, allow the status for each port test to display in the Status column.
8. To test the NTP status, click .
9. Click at the top of the window to restart the transceiver software. Then, click in the Alert pop-up dialog.
You can view a more in-depth video tutorial about our TVU Servers on our Youtube channel.
Visit the TVU Servers page to learn about our powerful, professional hardware receivers which are the edge device of the TVU ecosystem. Discover how to view, manage and share all video content from one unit.
Our variety of hardware configurations that are designed to suit various needs. VS3100 is the 1/2RU model that takes up less space in your control room. VS3200 has 6 USB ports. VS3500 supports 4K60P UHD. VS3550 comes with a dual power supply.