Use the Picture-in-Picture (PiP) in TVU Partyline to enable a separate, resize, and move the video preview window during a Partyline session.
1. Hover your mouse over the participant preview window. Then, select the in the bottom-right corner of the window.
3. A resizable window displays. To resize the window, move your mouse to the top-left corner of the window until the displays. Resize or move the window as desired.
4. Click the X in the top-right corner of the window to return to the basic participant preview window.
5. A participant can also use the Picture-in-Picture feature to preview a video return by selecting a receiver VFB type from the Main Window panel drop-down menu. Then, click .
6. To view the video screen preview in full-screen mode, hover your mouse over the preview window and select the in the bottom-right corner of the window.
7. Double-click the full screen to return to the basic preview.
You can view more in-depth Partyline videos on our Youtube channel.
Visit the TVU Partyline page to learn all about how Partyline integrates with TVU Producer and the TVU Anywhere App which provides video conferencing capabilities between multiple participants or remote participants in live production.
TVU Partyline uses TVU’s patented IS+ transmission protocol to ensure broadcast-quality video and audio, as well as signal resiliency throughout a TVU Partyline session over the public internet, regardless of the number of participants.