Using the ISO Recording feature in TVU Producer, you can record each camera source independently of other feeds and final program output in a live video. ISO recording is very helpful for post-production activities.
In Post Production, Publishers or Studios are constantly looking to package and repackage content not just for TV, but for mobile apps and social media platforms.
– Effortlessly fix live mistakes during postproduction
– Create custom content for social media
– Add customized graphics to formulate a whole new program
– Enhance revenue opportunities for your digital asset
– Repurpose and rehash content with clean feeds
– Significantly slash cost and time
Complete the following steps to enable this feature:
1. Create a new Program or Live show.
2. Enable “Record Input Source” in the configuration settings.
3. Start your program or live instance.
4. As soon as the new Producer program is up and running the ISO recording is automatically switched ON. It records all the ingested sources from the beginning until the end of your live show. ISO recording will stop only when you shut down your producer instance or program.
5. All cloud recordings can be accessed using the Cloud Record menu option within the Workbench.
Complete the following steps to access the ISO recordings and download them:
1. Go to Producer Workbench.
2. You will see “Management Center” and “Cloud Record” options.
3. You will be able to see all the ISO recordings in the “Cloud Record” menu option.
4. Each ISO recording will be named with the program name, date, time along with providing details about the Start time and End time of your program instance.
5. When you click on the global folder, you will see the following 7 folders:
Input Source 1
Input Source 2
Input Source 3
Input Source 4
Input Source 5
Input Source 6
You can watch more tutorials on TVU Producer and other solutions on our YouTube channel.
Visit TVU Producer page to learn all the capabilities of this live cloud-based video production solution, requiring no hardware or software installation.
TVU Producer is used by both amateurs and industry professionals to produce thousands of live events remotely. It also includes multi-camera live streaming, graphic overlays, video recording and simultaneous output to social media platforms, CDN and SDI for flexible content output.
Use TVU Producer to synchronize up to 4 video sources and switch between them for frame synchronized output.
The Picture-in-Picture (PIP) feature allows the user to display a small source window on top of your live transmission.
Learn how to easily integrate a Singular Live graphic and how to integrate a graphic URL in your live video production.
How to add a Quad-view custom video source and how to change a custom video from a Quad-view to Dual-view.