TVU Producer transitions help create a smooth flow in your Live Productions.
The three different TVU Producer video transition features; Iris In, Iris Out, and Dissolve are used to cut the selected transitions from the PVW into the PGM window. These functions can be controlled with shortcut keys or by simply clicking the desired icon.
To enable the transition features:
1. Select to place your transition type icons F1, F2, F3, and F4 between the PVW and PGM windows.
2. As you select your transition type, a control panel displays next to the selected icon.
3. Use the control panel to set the time (in milliseconds) it takes to execute the selected transition.
Note: The default value for each transition is 1500 milliseconds. This default can be changed by the operator as appropriate.
4. Repeat the process for each transition.
5. Click the overlay cut icon (F6) and video cut icon (space bar) as needed.
You can watch more tutorials on TVU Producer and other solutions on our YouTube channel.
Visit TVU Producer page to learn all the capabilities of this live cloud-based video production solution, requiring no hardware or software installation.
TVU Producer is used by both amateurs and industry professionals to produce thousands of live events remotely. It also includes multi-camera live streaming, graphic overlays, video recording and simultaneous output to social media platforms, CDN and SDI for flexible content output.
Use TVU Producer to synchronize up to 4 video sources and switch between them for frame synchronized output.
The Picture-in-Picture (PIP) feature allows the user to display a small source window on top of your live transmission.
Easily add graphic overlays to your live video production in the cloud with TVU Producer.