TVU is where innovation moves at the speed of breaking news
From the very beginning, we have been laser focused on recruiting and retaining the most talented team with the goal of bringing world-class, innovative thinkers and unmatched talent together to change the way the world sees the most important events around the globe.
Our TVU Networks family of foodies, travelers, hikers, musicians, cricket players and technologists spans the globe and is as diverse as the events our solutions cover. We are motivated by our customers, by the compelling stories, the buzzer-beaters, the star-studded red carpet moments and by the everyday news that our solutions capture live and bring into the homes of people all over the world.
What it’s like working at TVU
- Each employee has a direct impact and adds tangible value
- Fun and rewarding daily involvement in industry-changing innovations
- Fast-paced work environment
- Interact with professionals from different industries
- High level of excellence across the company
- Open and collaborative work stations
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation packages
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Catered lunches
- Company BBQs
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ping pong table for cutthroat, no-mercy tournaments
- Passionate people
- Agile and can embrace rapid changes
- Multi-talented / cross-functional
- Works hard and plays nice
We are always on the lookout for talented people that are passionate about technology and live video. Be our next great hire and become a part of a global team dedicated to driving innovation in video around the world. So, what do you think? Join our team and let’s change the world of live video, together!
The Marketing Specialist both leads and supports corporate marketing activities that aid sales and brand building efforts. The Marketing Specialist will work collaboratively with the TVU Marketing Teams as well as sales, product management, support and others.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Specialist include the following:
- Leading all trade show, conference and workshop planning and logistics
- Measuring effectiveness of trade show efforts and identifying opportunities for continuous improvements
- Tracking all marketing expenses to ensure compliance with established budgets
- Assisting with the regular maintenance of website content for tvunetworks.com
- Assisting with the development of advertising
- Participating in annual corporate marketing planning
- Supporting other company marketing efforts and initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with the planning and execution of trade shows required
- Experience working with WordPress strongly desired
- Experience with technology marketing would be a plus
- Highly detail oriented, organized and deadline driven
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Excellent problem-solving and project management skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Up to 20% travel
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com if you’d like to be considered for the position.