TVU is where innovation moves at the speed of breaking news
From the very beginning, we have been laser focused on recruiting and retaining the most talented team with the goal of bringing world-class, innovative thinkers and unmatched talent together to change the way the world sees the most important events around the globe.
Our TVU Networks family of foodies, travelers, hikers, musicians, cricket players and technologists spans the globe and is as diverse as the events our solutions cover. We are motivated by our customers, by the compelling stories, the buzzer-beaters, the star-studded red carpet moments and by the everyday news that our solutions capture live and bring into the homes of people all over the world.
What it’s like working at TVU
- Each employee has a direct impact and adds tangible value
- Fun and rewarding daily involvement in industry-changing innovations
- Fast-paced work environment
- Interact with professionals from different industries
- High level of excellence across the company
- Open and collaborative work stations
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation packages
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Company BBQs
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ping pong table for cutthroat, no-mercy tournaments
- Passionate people
- Agile and can embrace rapid changes
- Multi-talented / cross-functional
- Works hard and plays nice
We are always on the lookout for talented people that are passionate about technology and live video. Be our next great hire and become a part of a global team dedicated to driving innovation in video around the world. So, what do you think? Join our team and let’s change the world of live video, together!
Send us your resume and cover letter describing your interest in TVU to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Marketing Intern – Barcelona, Spain
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Digital Marketing Intern to support our growth initiative in Europe, headquartered in Barcelona. You are a great candidate for this role if you are interested in SEM, social media, content marketing and Web UX, and if you love digital media and technologies.
What You’ll Do:
- Monitor the success of SEM with weekly, monthly and/or quarterly reporting of KPIs. Implement strategies to grow our SEM ranking and social media channels based on learnings.
- Assist with content production in English, German or French, not limited to content writing, proofreading, translation management, and publishing.
- Engage with online influencers and followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Heavily promote TVU content through social media, newsletters, forums and other hacks.
- Monitor website traffic and report on performance of our local marketing initiatives.
- Support the European Sales team in their activities to grow the presence of TVU in France, Germany, the UK, Spain and Italy.
Who You Are – Requirements:
- Mandatory: Native French or German
- High proficiency in English required. Spanish a plus but not mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree (recently finished or in progress) or equivalent in marketing, communication or similar.
- You are well versed in all aspects of SEO/SEM, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Previous internship in digital marketing or a B2B marketing role will be seen as a bonus.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong copywriting skills. Have a great writing style that can be both professional and fun. Having your own personal writing projects is a plus.
- Have a passion for technology and the ability to learn complex in-house software and systems easily.
- You are proactive, resourceful, self-motivated and able to juggle multiple priorities. You should also be detail-oriented, organized and can use quantitative metrics to support recommendations. This role reports to the European Marketing Manager.
- Work with an amazing and diverse team from around the globe.
- First-hand experience in the international startup world (fast pace, fast growing, with close to 200 employees around the globe)
- Discover the world of news and sports broadcasting.
- 6-12 months internship / part-time also possible
- Start date: April 2018
- This is a paid internship
Please note that the duration of the internship can be discussed. Interested candidates for this intern position can send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com