TVU is where innovation moves at the speed of breaking news
From the very beginning, we have been laser focused on recruiting and retaining the most talented team with the goal of bringing world-class, innovative thinkers and unmatched talent together to change the way the world sees the most important events around the globe.
Our TVU Networks family of foodies, travelers, hikers, musicians, cricket players and technologists spans the globe and is as diverse as the events our solutions cover. We are motivated by our customers, by the compelling stories, the buzzer-beaters, the star-studded red carpet moments and by the everyday news that our solutions capture live and bring into the homes of people all over the world.
What it’s like working at TVU
- Each employee has a direct impact and adds tangible value
- Fun and rewarding daily involvement in industry-changing innovations
- Fast-paced work environment
- Interact with professionals from different industries
- High level of excellence across the company
- Open and collaborative work stations
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation packages
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Company BBQs
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ping pong table for cutthroat, no-mercy tournaments
- Passionate people
- Agile and can embrace rapid changes
- Multi-talented / cross-functional
- Works hard and plays nice
We are always on the lookout for talented people that are passionate about technology and live video. Be our next great hire and become a part of a global team dedicated to driving innovation in video around the world. So, what do you think? Join our team and let’s change the world of live video, together!
Here are our current job openings in Marketing:
Marketing Manager, Broadcast
Who We Are Looking For
You are an experienced B2B technology marketing professional with domain experience in television broadcast and/or media. You have broad experience in all areas of marketing including advertising, product marketing, trade shows, digital marketing, social media and public relations. You are analytical, always have creative ideas and are a strong problem solver.
You know how to work cross-functionally and collaboratively within a marketing team and with other internal groups such as sales, product management and support. You consider yourself to be an excellent communicator. You are deadline driven, and you are able to work independently with minimal supervision.
For television broadcast and media market segments:
- Develop compelling marketing positioning, value proposition and marketing messaging based on a thorough understanding of customer profiles.
- Develop segment marketing strategy to drive positioning and messaging.
- Conduct regular customer research to identify market needs and emerging trends.
- Lead development and execution of marketing campaigns and programs, covering advertising, email, web, sales materials, PR, video and social media.
- Participate in industry trade show and conferences.
- Provide leadership and clear direction in a fast paced and changing environment.
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years experience in B2B technology marketing.
- Domain experience with television news or media organizations is required.
- Thorough understanding of marketing tactics and development of marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Highly detail oriented, organized and deadline driven.
- Excellent problem-solving and project management skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or Google Docs and Salesforce.
- Experience presenting at conferences as a speaker is desired.
- Familiarity with a marketing automation platform such as Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua is a plus.
- 20% travel
Send us your resume and cover letter describing your interest in TVU to email@example.com.