TVU is where innovation moves at the speed of breaking news
From the very beginning, we have been laser focused on recruiting and retaining the most talented team with the goal of bringing world-class, innovative thinkers and unmatched talent together to change the way the world sees the most important events around the globe.
Our TVU Networks family of foodies, travelers, hikers, musicians, cricket players and technologists spans the globe and is as diverse as the events our solutions cover. We are motivated by our customers, by the compelling stories, the buzzer-beaters, the star-studded red carpet moments and by the everyday news that our solutions capture live and bring into the homes of people all over the world.
What it’s like working at TVU
- Each employee has a direct impact and adds tangible value
- Fun and rewarding daily involvement in industry-changing innovations
- Fast-paced work environment
- Interact with professionals from different industries
- High level of excellence across the company
- Open and collaborative work stations
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation packages
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Company BBQs
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ping pong table for cutthroat, no-mercy tournaments
- Passionate people
- Agile and can embrace rapid changes
- Multi-talented / cross-functional
- Works hard and plays nice
We are always on the lookout for talented people that are passionate about technology and live video. Be our next great hire and become a part of a global team dedicated to driving innovation in video around the world. So, what do you think? Join our team and let’s change the world of live video, together!
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Mountain View Headquarters
We are searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team and help spread the word about TVU’s B2B award-winning live video capture, streaming and sharing products. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with all aspects of digital marketing experience including social media (as a marketing professional and not just as a user), email marketing, Google Adwords and web activities in support of marketing campaigns.
This person must be proactive, resourceful, self-motivated and be able to juggle multiple priorities. The candidate should also be detail-oriented and organized. This role reports to the VP of Marketing.
- Manage all aspects of company’s social media channels: collecting, culling and posting of relevant content daily, growing audience engagement across all channels and measuring effectiveness of social media efforts
- Manage email marketing platform: writing content, formatting email blasts and measuring open, unsubscribes and click rates
- Implement SEO efforts such as keyword research, page optimization and link building
- Support Google Adwords campaign efforts
- Lead company website management administration which includes collaborating with internal teams on content for page publication and revisions
- Support marketing campaign efforts through appropriate digital marketing activities
- Follow and report regularly on emerging social media, email marketing and digital marketing trends
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Love for video content and live video
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- 2-4 years digital marketing experience including social media, email marketing, digital advertising
- Experience with social media marketing across all major platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Familiarity with engagement on LinkedIn and development of YouTube video channel
- Experience using a social media platform management tool such as Sprout or HootSuite strongly desired
- Experience with an email marketing platform such as Constant Contact, MailChimp or Marketo strongly desired
- Experience with Google Adwords
- Proven ability to develop and implement viral content
- Understanding of live video applications and production are helpful
- Strong writing and communications skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. We have a diverse workforce and believe we are better for it.
Send us your resume and cover letter describing your interest in TVU to email@example.com.